- 11651 Graton Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 5000 Sqft
- Sitting on approx. 15 bucolic acres and tucked into a picturesque west Sonoma County valley, youll find the stunning Rancho San Angelo (Ranch of Angels). This property enjoys rich, coveted Gold Ridge soil and proudly sits right in the triple AVA area known as the golden triangle (Russian River, Sonoma Coast and Green Valley AVAs). The property is also zoned for a potential winery/tasting room and although whisper quiet in the main estate, enjoys great road frontage, making it have so many possibilities. Also rich i ...
- 4008 Green Valley School Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1994 Sqft
- With incredible views of vineyards & west Sonoma County, this exceptional 6 acre estate offers the best of serene country living. High cathedral ceilings and skylights, a spacious open kitchen with large island, 2 rustic wood burning stoves, & a large bonus loft which enjoys expansive views from every window. The property also includes an in-ground pool, pool house with storage, guest unit & apple orchards. A truly wonderful place to call home.
- 8999 Miwok Way, Kelseyville, CA 95451
- Beautiful lake and valley views from this 53 +/- acre property adjacent to Clearlake Riveria. Subdivision map has been approved for 14 parcels. Great soils, well and easy access. This parcel is being sold as a potential subdivision or possible vineyard development. Two adjacent parcels MLS 21710436 (30 acres) and MLS 21710432 (42 acres) are also available.
- 1730 Warm Springs Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1008 Sqft
- Nestled in natural beauty among wildlife, native trees and the charming towns of Glen Ellen and Kenwood, this home is the perfect get away! It features 3 bedrooms 1 bath, privacy, 0.37+- acre lot, RV parking with hookups, central heat and A/C. Completely remodeled main living area and kitchen with stainless appliances. Newer bamboo and carpet flooring. Creatively designed front outdoor living space with views. This home is a must see!
- 20830 S State Highway 29, Middletown, CA 95461
- Approximately 38 acre parcel. Approximately 30 acres was planted primarily to Cabernet. Located about a mile from Middletown and other wineries, this parcel has incredible potential and upside. Very abundant water source with a well that tested at approximately 1,200 gallons a minute when last inspected, and a large reservoir. High visibility road frontage for possible winery or small subdivision.
- 5195 Tomahawk Way, Kelseyville, CA 95451
- Beautiful 42 acre parcel with scenic lake, vineyard and valley views. Multiple building sites that offer lots of privacy. Great soils, plantable and easy access. Two adjacent parcels MLS 21710436 (30 acres) and MLS 21710160 (53 acres) are also available.
- 7824 Highway 29, Kelseyville, CA 95451
- Beautiful 30 +/- acre parcel with scenic lake, vineyard and valley views. Multiple building sites offer tranquil setting and complete privacy. Great soils, plantable and easy access. Two adjacent parcels MLS 2171016 (53 acres) and MLS (21710432) 42 acres are also available. Property is accessed from Fairway Drive.
- 3450 Deer Trail Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Beautiful .66+/- acre Deer Trail parcel located near the end of the private drive. Sunny, completely usable lot with views of mountains. Close to Rincon Valley shopping, schools and Annadel/Howarth Parks. Garden or animals to your heart's content. Clearance certificate has been received, cleared for rebuild. Mutual water and septic have been inspected and are good to go. Plans from previous home are available. Country living right in town!
- 3558 Brookdale Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- This build-able lot is situated near great schools and shopping. The previous home was 3 bedroom 2 bath and approximately 1623sf. It is near non fire impacted neighborhoods!